Saturday, April 18, 2009

THE AWESOMENESS OF SHARON!!

the
target
of
the
post
Sharooom


On a very bright day, under the sunlight, but i ain't right beneath it, there was an awning that coverd me. A man, which i could see the gayness in him, came to me. Asking bout orientation of people that i know. He's kinda interested in the 'not-so-straight' orientation issue. So, here it goes:

1. Is Sharon awesome??

------> yes la


2. But why??

------> coz she's so brave


3. Izzit?

------> ya, it is.


4. How true is this truth?

------> see this post, she dared me to do it man!!


5. Now, serious case..

-------> proceed..


6. Is she a lesbo?

-------> It's still a secret, she didn't tell me the truth yet.


7. So, she's not dat brave?

-------> err, i guess.


8. Then, why did u tell me dat she's so brave?

-------> ahh, my bad.


to conclude, what's this orientation thing got to do with SHARON??
well, for now, u be the judge.
stay tuned!!
haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment